Saturday, March 12, 2016

High Sierra BackPacks!

Hey guys! I am going to be reviewing high sierra backpack! I actually carry around one of these almost everyday. So I know alot about these backpacks as far as storage and space goes. They have alot of little pockets which knowing me is good for me. The pockets can hold small items and medium items like a cellphone,pencil pouches,and if you fold paper it can fit in there too, so things like that. I would say that the big pouches don't hold alot. I can't zip mine up all the way because it's hard to zip up and put things in and take things out of it. I always have the fear of something falling out so I constantly check. Luckily nothing has yet. I would recommend this backpack for  if your carrying small things and not alot of big things. I am going to rate this a 3 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment